Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Traditional Chrismtas

You Are a Traditional Christmas Tree

For a good Christmas, you don't have to re-invent the wheel.
You already have traditions, foods, and special things you bring out every year.


Somebody asked me about what Christmas tree i am. Sorry for i forgotten who tagged me on this survey thing i really am sorry. But anyway, i guess i would say that i am more traditional and more reserved to my family rather than going somewhere else and enjoying myself. I love to spend my Christmas holiday with my ever beloved family. I love to cook our own food during noche buena so we will eat together. I remember last year, we celebrated the Christmas just the three of us, it's very quiet, yet we had fun and will keep those memories until forever.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

ako intawon ning somebody darlz!hehehe...oks lang parehas ta makalimot na sa kadaghan tags,lol!