Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Look Younger Than My Age

You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age

You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.
You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.


That's what usually people say to me, that i look younger than my age. Even though sometimes i have mean look but still they would always say that. i guess most of us Asians look younger than our age, aren't we? It is probably because we have tiny body and more happy than the other race. I just found out from the news report that Filipinos are the second happiest people in the whole wide world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we Pinays look younger than our real age because of our skin color and for some like me because of the height. hehe

Ann Lucas said...

Hi there nice blog!

Visit Ultimate Flash Game Archive
where you can Play free games and even get Get games for your blog

Check it out!

Ladynred said...

wow! nice naman you live in healthy lifestyle and you know how to take care of yourself and always glowing ...bitaw dae murag sweet sixteen paka tan-awon...Hi darl! salamat sa visit ha!Merry Christmas

jennyr said...

if u don't mind me askin darlz, pila na diay edad nimo? dli lang ko moguess kay basin masipyat pa lagn ko,hehehe! pero nice kay ppl see u younger that only means, bb fez kaau ka,hehehe!