Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weak And Teary Eyes

Yeah i am very weak today and has teary eyes but still i am here in front of my computer trying to do my blogging so i can make a little bit amount of money. I need to do this for my family back home, my mother doesn't have a job. She's old and sickly, she has diabetes and high-blood pressure. I've got to send her money monthly for her medicine maintenance. I just couldn't imagine my mom is not taking her medicine because she doesn't have money to buy her supplies. That's why i have to do this paid blogging, and besides i am having fun doing this and at the same time am made a lot of friends just through this blogging.

2 comments:

Melody said...

so sweet of you!

jennyr said...

sus! parehas gyud og sakit imong mama og akong mama oi, highblood and diabetes! Ang maintainance nalang sa tambal pa daan libo na, kapait!!!