Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog's Reading Level

Alright, this tag has been passed to me from dae Lollie administrator of BISDAK PLANET which i am belong there because i myself is one proud bisdak. This tag would say what level of education can understand on my blog posts. So i gave it a try why not? Are you curious like me too? Well, how about you guys? I would like to hear from In-in, Recel, Ivy, Anne, Jenny, Juliana, Nancy, Vicky and mamu Tess. Please let me know guys as soon as you're done with this tag so i can take a look at the result in your blog. Have fun and enjoy!

5 comments:

Merydith said...

Uy ang elementary dili diay kasabot sa akong blog? hehehe thanks Darl.

""rarejonRez"" said...

hmmmm... ma-try nga. saon nalang, grade 1 ra raba tawon k taman. di diay ko para aning imong bloggie darl! :D thanks anyway!

tx sweetie said...

maau ka rece grade one ka taman.ako jud no read no write pako haha liwat kos akong apohan lol...

bitaw mamuuu mana naku buhat u tag ani..pls check it nalang...naa man toy utok nilakra didto

Tess said...

ang ako tulo ka blog lain lain result, ang isa college level, ang isa genius at isa elementary, pastilan dili diay masabtan akong blogs, lol! TY!

mjsterling said...

morning, mamu..thanx for tagging me ill do this later..ako alng ka pahi baw on ha? hehe if di ko kalimot napud. toink.