Monday, December 17, 2007

Not At All

You Are 24% Phobic

Scared? You? Not really. Everyone has a few normal phobias, and you're no exception.
It's okay to be afraid of a few things. You wouldn't be human if you weren't.

I guess not at all huh? My mom used to tell me that i am the toughest girl among my sisters. She never saw me scared of simple things or bugs when i was a little girl. I am always ready to try to touch scary and creepy animals. She told me once that i put the centipede inside my hand and kept it. But she commanded me to throw it away because if that thing will bite me i surely will get sick because of the sting. Good thing i did lol! How about some of my friends out there? Are you guys are phobic?

1 comment:

Family Paradise said...

Na ako 100 percent phobic jud ko ani waaaaaaaaaaa....bisan magtan-aw rako pics sa snake mag ka ghostbumps dayon ko ......