Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sing My Heart Out

Good morning everyone! It's Wednesday again! time flies really fast, few more days, and it will be Christmas!!! Are you guys ready yet??? Well we are ready i guess huh, don't you think? Anyway, i woke up early today and this is not my usual time to wake up really. I just got so excited because i didn't expect that it was already very late last night when my package came. Hubby bought me a two microphone magic sing for Christmas presents. Isn't he so sweet? I was really happy when i found the box outside our doorstep. I was chatting with my friend Jenny and Anne when suddenly somebody rang the doorbell. And when i opened the door, the box waited for me to pick it up. I really thought it was for hubby, but when i opened the box it was for his dear wife! Take a look at this how beautiful is my magic sing lol!
I can now sing my heart out lol! I haven't tried this yet but will do it later. I'll let hubby install it for me when he gets home from work. I really love this thing my gosh! I've been dreaming to own something like this and now it's right in front of me already. Thank you so much my Mr. Big Heart you are really a generous hubby to me! I am thinking that sometimes it makes me wonder if i am already a brat wife because whatever i want you always get it for me lol!

9 comments:

Norm said...

galing naman ng Mr. Big Heart mo...kabalo jud cya asa ka malingaw palangga jud kayo kaba.

Mommy said...

hi sis i hope you can record yourself while singing gusto ko rinig ulit boses mo

Anonymous said...

concert na ito......hahaha. ako sa front seat ng first concert mo ha?

Anonymous said...

concert na ito......hahaha. ako sa front seat ng first concert mo ha?

Anonymous said...

wow, ako front seat sa first ever concert mo ha? hehehe

Anonymous said...

darlene, hala apil ko taga palakpak! TY sa paghapit ha!

jennyr said...

That's a wonderful gift for someone who has a great voice! you deserve it my friend so...keep on singing!!!

""rarejonRez"" said...

ezizizizizyyyyyy! garaa oi! perti jud na imong hubby darl oi! walang katapat! na hala, maka american idol audition man kaya ta aning kalakiha ni! hehe... go na! sing ur heart out na jud! maayong pasko! maglaum o nga moabot ang lanog sa imong tingog diri sa illinois! hahaha! go na!

mjsterling said...

wowwowweeee ka nindot sa magic sing niya..hmmm sulongon taka diha be aron mag karaoke ta hahah..bahal ug wa didto wa diri akong tingog basta mag karaoke ta. wink.