Monday, December 3, 2007

Boring Monday


Good morning friends and visitors here in my site! Hope you all have a good morning even though the author has a boring day lol! It's back to normal daily routine, hubby went to work, mommy and baby left in the house and will wait for daddy to come home from work later this afternoon. But anyway, i am very much thankful that GOD is not bored today to give me another day to live, good thing huh? And i am praying that he won't get bored of keep giving me another day to spend with my family and friends.

Anyway, i held a little get together party last saturday for my hubby's birthday but unfortunately there was no picture because my guests were kinda late when they came, and when they got here they ate and talked and talked. As you know all Filipinas, once we get to see each other, all we do is chika-chika about the recent happenings of our lives, right? And i was tired that day too because i got up so early to prepare things, clean the house and i prepared all the ingredients for my recipes. And i was the only one who cooked all the food that's why after they took off i didn't even realized that i slept in the couch and hubby carried me to bed. So that's what happened to the party. I promised Recel that i will post some pictures here today but my apology for you Cel i don't have pictures not even one. I was really exhausted that day and pictures taking slipped in my mind already. Well, i just post our 8 foot tall Christmas tree here later i guess. It's already up but it's not quite done yet. I'll just post it later soon as it will be done decorating by my loving hubby. Ever since when i got here he is always the one who bring up the Christmas tree and do the decorating lol! I'm too lazy to do all that hehehe that's why he's so kind to to do it for me lol!

No comments: