Friday, December 21, 2007

Emotional One

What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about emotional connections and bonds. You are happiest being around those you love.

You celebrate the holidays in a natural style. Homemade gifts are your favorite, and you can't stand imitation Christmas trees or wreaths

During the holidays, you feel happily busy. There's so much do to and not a lot of time to do it. But you enjoy every minute of your holiday chores.

You think the holidays should be decadent and indulgent. You never mind gaining a few holiday pounds... it's worth it!

Your favorite holiday memories strongly evoke your senses. You are vividly aware of all the tastes, smells, and sounds of the holidays.


I'm pretty sure that i am not just the only one who wants to be with the family during holidays isn't it? Everybody does right? I love to stay with my family during Christmas and new year but unfortunately i cannot be with my family back home because they are thousands miles away from me. But they know that i am thinking of them all the time. Christmas is coming very soon isn't it. I am excited and lonely at the same time.

No comments: