Thursday, December 13, 2007

Closing Off

My eyes seems like it's carrying a sack of rice, i am very sleepy and tired but i have to post this first before i go to bed. I have been waiting for the offers and good thing that i did got one, i guess that was good enough, that's considered as they paid me for staying up so late here in front of my computer. Anyway, i am now going to close this blog by saying goodnight to all of my readers here. I would love to stay and be with you guys but my body says i need some rest now. So i better get off from here and will leave you off with this sweet and warm pillow greeting from me. Have a goodnight guys! Sleep tight! And don't let bed bugs bite!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well here we are Darlene, morning already. Hope you had a good sleep.

this is girlfriend/sister week and I have something for you! Come by my blog and check it out.

Happy Holidays
carrie

jennyr said...

naahhh paghuman natu chat darls, nagtan-aw pako tv. nakatiming og movie mao na ala una nako katulog,hehehehe! Napul-an ko tutok pc mao to nagtv nalang ko.hehehe!