Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keeping It Smooth and Silky

I just noticed that my skin is getting dry and flaky again. Every time i get back home from a vacation, my skin goes like this. Although i am not a beauty conscious one but i always try to keep my skin smooth and silky especially my face. I don't wear make up all the time, i only do whenever there is occasion or special events. That's why i never fail to put face cream everyday for it is the only way i can treat my skin to stay beautiful and glowing. I don't do a whole lot about beauty secrets, because some women are very conscious to their face, they even go to a clinic where they can lift or stretch their face just to look young. For me, i don't need to do that, only face cream for me is good enough. As you can see, at my age, i don't have wrinkles yet, because i take care of my skin really good in a simple way.
Me

No comments: