Friday, October 30, 2009

I Want My Own Design

Who would not want to have their home presentable and neat looking? We all do right? I have been thinking about to have a little renovation in our house since the furnitures we have here are kind of old and getting worn out. And i want my own design and hubby knows that i am very particular in everything. When i came to this house, it was a mess, for all you know most men doesn't really care about housekeeping for they only know how to work and make money not to work inside the house because as what mostly men says it's a woman's job to keep the house clean. Anyway, i want to choose my own design furniture for this house, and hubby told me that we will work on that very soon. When i heard that from him, i just got so excited because i can now picture out what's our house gonna be look like after the little renovation we are going to do to this house of ours.

1 comment:

Spices of Life said...

well that is one great idea...