Friday, October 23, 2009

Unpredictable Life

Life indeed is very unpredictable. I just barely got back from a friend's house. I visited and old man because his wife left him. It's kind of complicated story between them but still i feel sorry for this poor man that's been our friend for years. I talked to him to cheer him up and gave him some suggestions so he won't be depressed being in his lonely house all by himself. I also gave him Backwoods cigars that he really likes the most. I feel so bad about their situation though because they have been married for long years and ended up not being together anymore, so i gave my best that i think it would make him happy, i gave him my moral support and a little gift for him. It wasn't that much but it sure did paint a smile on his sad face.

No comments: