Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Way To Communicate

Looking at my wedding pictures made me reminisce all the things that happened to me and my husband when we first met each other. I met my husband through my aunt who used to work with my husband before. She introduced me to him through writing letters. He wrote me a letter and i responded to it. It may sound so oldie but that's how we met. I have never been aware of chatting before because i was busy with my job and have no time to have fun. But when my aunt's husband told us about live chat, hubby and i were able to communicate in a quick way and was able to talk about different things. Discussing things about working paper works for my visa to come here in united states. That is indeed a big help for us without having trouble communicating each other.

No comments: