Thursday, October 22, 2009

So Glad

I just recently checked my son's temperature and it is telling me that his fever has gone down so far from 101.8 last night to 98.9 today. I am relieved because the other night he was hallucinating and shivering that made me panicked. I also am glad that he is gaining his appetite back, he requested the food that he wanted so i cooked it right away so he can eat.

It's just hard for a mother to see the child gets sick especially me that i just barely gave birth 2 months ago and i have little one to take care too aside from my 4 year old boy and i am all by myself here with no help from my immediate family because they are miles away from me. Situation like this makes me wanna go home but if i go there it makes me wanna come back here because i am going to miss my husband and will feel bad that he will be by himself here coming home from work in a quiet house... I am thinking that i would love to go back home next year even for just a month but we'll see if that happens.

No comments: