Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentines Day Tag

Silly tag for Valentines Day so i thought it would be fun to post it here. Well, grab this tag guys if you are some kinda interested to answer all these questions like me.


1. Say something about your love life.
*Oh my gosh! It's heaven lol!

2. Fave song/s as for now?
* Promise me by Beverly Craven

3. Fave tv show as for now?
* Many to mention, but to tell you a few American Idol and Forensic Files

4. Last movie you saw?
* Harry Potter The Orders In Phoenix

5. Most expensive object you bought with your own money?
* My mother's diamond ring (my gift for her)

6. Cigarette or beer? explain.
* Neither of the two. I hate those things.

7. What happened last night?
* We were asleep

8. have you ever fallen in love w/a friend?
* Yes

9. What song is currently playing?
* Nothing

10. Any pets? What are their names?
* No pets allowed here inside the house

11. Do u have a bestfriend?
* I do her name is Richel

12. crush?
* None as of now

13. Which do you prefer? Jollibee or mcdo?
* Jollibee... I just couldn't get enough of it

14. Favorite sports?
* Not a sporty woman

15. Ever broken someone's heart?
* I guess i did

16. Ever had your heart broken?
* Yeah

17. What did you do to the person who broke your heart?
* We both broke our heart when we parted our ways

1 comment:

jennyr said...

reserve nko ni sa val day na gyud,heheh!