Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! May you enjoy the holiday being with your love one and also with your family. Valentines Day is all about love and peace, may you will have these two inside your home and will be happy as you celebrate the holiday. I want to extend also my greetings to everyone who visited my site and to those who are going to visit me later. I love you all my friends and hope this little present of mine will bring smile in your face. Happy HEARTS Day!!!

3 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hallo darlene,

happy valentines day to you n family.

kumusta na man ka, ok na imo gibati dha, i mean morning sickness and uban pa nga dala as pregnant.
mawala ra gihapon na, mawala na nya na, na abtik pa ta sa kilat gyd...lol....jokes only.

sigi, passing bye to say, Happy Valentines day,
Take care there and always be happy......

jennyr said...

belated kanimo darls! aw nakagreet diay ko gahapon sa imong bravejournal.hehehe! mustah man ang imong val day nganha???

Family Paradise said...

Belated Darl's and family! Happy V-times! How was it?