Monday, February 11, 2008

My Uncle's Nose Surgery

I just finished my conversation over messenger with my uncle who lives in San Diego California. He said he had a nose injury a week ago and he had to go to San Diego nose surgery to get his nose fixed. I felt so sorry for him and good thing that he went to best surgeon for his nose to get it fixed. He said he had a bad accident on his bathroom and his nose got broke. He showed me his nose surgery and seems like nothing happened to his nose, it was back to what it supposed to look like.

He said he was very impressed of how they do the operation because he felt nothing during the operation and after he realized that the surgery was done already, he was happy to know that his nose got fixed with no pain. He said that he was glad that he was able to find the best surgeon in San Diego nose surgery and now his nose is fixed.

No comments: