Monday, February 11, 2008

Prescriptions

My father in law always goes to Pharmacy for his prescription and sometimes he gets so worried because the pharmacy here in town has only limited medicines and sometimes he has to rush to other City just to get his prescription. So i feel so sorry for my father in law because he is not that young to run around just to buy prescription. That's why i tried my best to help him and look for some other way for him to buy his prescriptions.

And then i found this online pharmacy that is called Edrugstore.md. It is indeed very convenient for people like my father in law to buy his prescription online because he doesn't have to run around just to complete his prescriptions. He will be happy to know that he can now buy his medicines through internet in a low price and in a convenient way for him. This online pharmacy only sells brand prescription drugs and not a generic drugs. They have been in the online business for over 8 years and still is growing today. I am glad i was able to help my poor Father in law to look for some other way how to buy his prescriptions without headaches and running around all over the place.

No comments: