Friday, February 1, 2008

Thougtful Friends

Here's another bunch of awards i got from my dear fellow blogger friends. I am very happy although i haven't visited their site, yet they still think of me so often and gave me these very wonderful awards. To those friends, and you know who you are, i thank you so much for giving me these very cute and very pretty awards. Your thoughts are counted and deeply appreciated by me. So here's the awards i got so far, i just post them all together and i won't mention each one of your names guys, you already know who gave these awards to me, Thank you so much again!





3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hope you have a great weekend Darlene...wow look at all the great awards!

I have another award for you as well on my Jabber Jaws blog.

take care

Shoshana said...

Darlene those are beautiful awards.

Astro Galaxy said...

Awesome Awards ! GREAT !