Friday, February 8, 2008

Cover Girl

This is just a fake magazine cover and you know that don't you? But looks real isn't it? lol! I am just imagining myself that i am featured to be the cover girl of this magazine so please guys no bad comments lol! Anyway, i am bored so i came up with this idea to post this magazine with my photo on it, it's cool isn't it? I tried this because i have seen so many co bloggers doing this lately so i told myself that i should try it myself too, it's fun and this is the only way that i can see myself being featured to be the cover girl on this magazine, in real life, there' no way. It's very impossible to be featured to this kind of magazine lol!

3 comments:

mjsterling said...

Oi so pretty ba..mamu love this pic of u..u look so stunning. love the smile pud

Anonymous said...

http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com has a better fake magazine cover maker (over 300 mag templates, plus over 500 novelty layouts).

ellen said...

hello mommy gibble gabble...tenks po sa dalaw nyo sa hamak na blog ko nyahahahahaha--- at nice to meet you po....ay napakagalang ko talagang blagista heheheh--tuwa ako at dami ko ng prends na pinoys sa merika! ...someday i will be there too! heehehe--mangarap bang gising! bwhahahahahah....