Friday, February 22, 2008

Author's Ramblings

Good morning fellow bloggers! I hope you are well and happy as you welcome the Friday morning. As for me there's not much going on. I just updated this blog while i still have free time. I missed updating this blog since my son got sick really bad. He's been throwing up lately and we are thankful that he's feeling a little better now. Few days ago he wasn't eating anything, even liquids, and i got so worried. So good thing that he's eating and drinking some liquids now like milk and juice which is good for him to prevent from dehydration. I get panic everytime my son get sick because he doesn't get sick very often and i am not used to it. And now he's taking antibiotic for his stomach flu and ear infection. I am hoping and praying that he will be totally well soon as possible.

Anyway guys, off topic here, i have a raffle draw coming on my other blog, and if you want to know what it is, please visit my other blog for you to learn more information about the raffle draw that i am going to have. So please visit my SWEET PARADISE blog now. Thank you!

No comments: