Monday, February 11, 2008

ABC Tag

Got this very interesting tag so i thought of posting it here. Here's my ABC tag and if you find it fun to answer this guys just feel free to grab it.

A - Age: 26
B - Band listening to right now: None
C - Career future: I am a housewife and a mother of two to be, i don't think there's more better career than what i am having right now
D - Dad's name: Deogracias
E - Easiest person to talk to: Hubby
F - Favorite song: as of today? Way Back Into Love
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Both
H - Hometown: Lianga
I - Instruments: I don't know how to play any instruments though
J - Job: A housewife and a mother
K - Kids: One son and one is on the way
L - Longest car ride ever: Trip to Four Corners (Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado)
M - Mom's name: Leona
N - Number of people you slept with: 2 Hubby and sometimes our son
P - Phobia[s]: Losing someone i love
Q - Quote: "Give your smile to everyone even though they are trying to pull you down, that only proves that you have a way better life than what they are having, it also means that they are totally envy of you"
R - Reason to smile: My Family and Friends
S - Song you sang last: Fame
T - Time you wake up: Usually 7 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't think of anything right at this moment
V - Vegetable you hate: None, i love veggies so much
W - Worst habit: Squeezing the rubber dropper in between my fingers? Is that worst enough? lol!
X - X-rays you've had: Long time ago
Y - Yummy food: Filipino Food
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: