Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cool Cat Award

I have another cool award i received from my friend, her name is Anne. She just barely gave birth and she's got very beautiful daughter named Jadyn Bailee. She is a new mother that loves to brag about her daughter all the time. Of course, all mothers do, agree mothers? I do too, no one can compare the happiness of a mother and love of a mother towards their children. That's the most unconditional love that's still existed in this crazy world.

Anyway, she gave me this cool cat award and i am very happy to have this very cute award. Thank you so much Anne for passing this very cute award to me and i truly appreciate our friendship. And of course i have some friends too that i would like to pass this namely Jenny, Cora, Twinkletoe, Emz, Joy Pinaymama, Mommy J and Pinay Mommy online.

No comments: