Sunday, February 10, 2008

Get Together

I am glad we were able to have time for each other as friends. I invited some of my Filipina friends to come over to my house earlier to have dinner together. Yes we had a great time talking about what happened to our life lately and talk about fun as well. We ate filipino food as expected i cooked some Tinolang Isda, Dinuguan and made some kinilaw na tuna too. We had a blast and after that we sang with my karaoke microphone.

My friend brought some food to share too and some desserts. Kids were running all over the house and played at the backyard for a little bit. My son was happy that he found lots of friend today. I am too, i am happy and glad that my son was able to play some other kids. Hope we'll see each other again if we have time like this, it was fun to get together once in a while and eat filipino food together with my pinay friends.

No comments: