Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mommy's Obsession

Every mom's obsession is to take tons of photos of their kids, agree mothers? I do! I always love to capture ordinary days yet very special moment with my son. I always love to take photo of him doing something interesting. In these photos that i am showing you below was taken last night. He was reciting the alphabet from A to Z and the numbers 1 to 10 wearing his cowboy hat and his Thomas the train jammies that i sewed for him last year. It's getting smaller for him now though. Of course he is always cute to mommy's eyes so i captured some photos of him while doing it. And as i was resizing these photos, i looked at him and he seems like he was having a speech of "AKO AY FILIPINO, SA ISIP, SA SALITA, AT SA GAWA". He looks so cute to me of course, He is the APPLE of mommy's and daddy's eyes! But can you really say, isn't he cute of these photos i took? I dare you not to smile! hehehehe.... Happy Sunday everyone!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello darl, nia ako diri ga ukay ukay sa imong blog. pagka tisoya sa imong anak oy. cute kaayo siya! ana jud picture jud taman maayo na lang ining dagko nila kita sila sa ilang cute nga mga picture.
can't wait sa imong liwat nga babae puhon.. sige labay lang ko xnsya na karon lang jud ko kalabay diri!! ingatz and have a bless sunday to u and ur family. mwuah muwah

jennyr said...

little cowboy...naa diay ko tag nimo darls at this link...enjoy!

wifespeak said...

Hi, dear. Such a cute little boy! I'm guessing he's your eldest and only child. I remember the enthusiasm I used to have with my first one. I could fill up 3 scrapbooks a month way back when. Lalo na pag babae na ang sumunod.

tx sweetie said...

oi daku ug taas naman imong anak mammu..natubuan na gud niya iyang pangkatulog. capture au ang pag recite ba..

tuod nahimo na naku imong tag nga suplada or maldita kuno nga photos check lang nya ug naa kay time sa blogspot naku ha? agi rako

tx sweetie said...

oi daku ug taas naman imong anak mammu..natubuan na gud niya iyang pangkatulog. capture au ang pag recite ba..

tuod nahimo na naku imong tag nga suplada or maldita kuno nga photos check lang nya ug naa kay time sa blogspot naku ha? agi rako

Anonymous said...

I agree 110 % hahaha. What a cowboy.Musta na!

Astro Galaxy said...

Your son is adorable!