Friday, July 9, 2010

Not Very Good In Math

Choosing a business is really not so easy. Some businessmen are almost trying everything so their business will have some progress but some of them too were failed. When getting a new business like choosing the best franchise opportunities, you've got to have some backgrounds or good ideas about it. I am not really a business type of person, my husband is and he is trying to find a good business that we can see progress in just few months after we started it. I hope hubby will find what he really wants in business field. He cannot just depend on me when we talk about business because i have no enough knowledge about this field. I must admit that i am not very good in math so business is not my cup of tea because i know that math really is a big part of business.

No comments: