Friday, July 2, 2010

Got It Naturally

I am so tanned now! And guess what??? I am so loving it because i got it so naturally. Unlike the Caucasians, they have to spend thousand bucks to go to tanning salon just to get tanned. But for me, i can easily get tanned without spending money, i am Asian and was born with brown complexion, now i got more darker because i have been going to the beach almost once a week and i don't really care if my skin gets more darker as long as i am enjoying my vacation here in Philippines with my kids.

Although i am missing my husband and so as the kids, they miss their daddy so badly, still we are having a blast of our vacation here. Hubby said i should not think of him that often so i can focus more on our stay here. He told me that what i must do is to eat and eat and enjoy what i got here that we cannot simply get there in our place. My sweet loving husband is right, i should do what i must do here and before i know it, he is coming here to join us the fun and will get us here. Well, anyway no one can blame me though, i love my husband and i cannot help myself to miss him especially whenever i see couple that are so sweet together. But hubby will be here on September though, will be with him again and we'll be back home together with the kids.

No comments: