Friday, July 2, 2010

Missing My Brother

I am so glad that i got online today because i was able to talk to my younger brother. He said he bought another new laptop and got it with a very durable laptop briefcase. He felt so bad that my son was looking for him, he could not spend some time with us during our vacation. He was so happy though that i am going to be here to celebrate my mother's birthday which is going to be tomorrow and i can tell that our mother is happy as well because of our presence. Anyway, we are going to see my brother tomorrow with his new bought laptop using my laptop. I know for sure my mother would be so happy during her birthday tomorrow. We should celebrate her birthday with special things so our vacation will be worth it and we will bring good memories when we go back to Utah.

No comments: