Friday, July 9, 2010

Dependable One

My mother's friend house just had their house blessing last night and i admit that i am quite impressed of the house design. It made me think to build our own house here and will let my dear mother to take care of it while we are gone. And of course i want my house to be looking so unique from others. I like to have my house to be more native and simple looking. I am now starting to imagine what our house is going to be look like. With all the entertainment center inside the living room and also the the master's bedroom. Hubby mention that we need a dependable tv stands for our televisions because kids are growing and they might play too rough and bumps the television and will break it. Oh i am getting so excited for that plan of ours. Hubby and i agreed that we have to talk more about it.

No comments: