Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maintaning My Light Weight

Being an active mom with two boys is really challenging job for me. People been asking me what my secret for keeping myself physically fit even without taking anything to maintain my light weight. I must say that the best fat burning exercise is taking care of my active two boys. Also not mentioning the fact that i have a very fast metabolism that no matter how much i eat i still don't gain that much weight. I really am so thankful and grateful because a lot of women are having difficulty to get back to the figure before birth. Their body changes so quick right after they deliver the baby and can't just easily go back to their before birth figures. Not me! I don't have trouble with it at all, i guess i must be thankful as well for my two active kids for helping me keeping myself looking so physically fit.

No comments: