Thursday, November 13, 2008

Insomnia Attack

Lately i am having trouble of sleeping again. I had this problem before and i thought that i won't be able to deal with this again but i think i am dealing with it right now. I have so many things going on in my mind and i can't just put them aside even for a little bit so my busy brain can relax, not to think of anything that bothers me. I sleep so late and get up very early. I haven't get enough sleep that i like to have yet since i got back home. I have been trying to tell my mind to go to bed but i can't seem to do it. My mind is over powering my body. My body is tired but my mind is wide awake. I don't know what to do, i don't want to take sleeping pills either. I envy with my husband because he falls asleep so quick and just listening to him snoring. Why can't i just do that? But i don't know how to tell my brain not to work anymore so i can fall asleep.

No comments: