Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm So Happy For Him

Earlier this morning my younger brother which is next to me chatted with me through yahoo messenger. He was really excited when he told me about his interview at US Embassy. He said he passed the interview and he will get his working visa within 4 days. Of course as his big sister, i am very happy for him. He made it! He said that some of his friends didn't passed the interview, and the reason? He doesn't know. He was really happy i just can tell by his excitement. He has been longing to be here in America which is known to be a "Milk and Honey" country. By the way for you to know a little bit more about my younger brother, he graduated from a 4 year nautical course. He's just now waiting for his schedule for his very first journey as a sailor man. I am so proud of him! I told him that he must be proud of himself because he is blessed.

No comments: