Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saving Money

Contribution by Saul Martin

This economy is making so many people stop and think about spending money. My husband and I have always tried to live within our means, so when things started to get tight financially for all of our friends and family, we were able to slightly adjust our budget with no big issues. My mom, however, has always been a big spender. She has more credit cards than I can count and has hit the maximum limit on most of them. She owes literally thousands of dollars to credit card companies. She loves to shop and does not have impulse control. That’s why I was surprised when she told me she had been searching online for Shop Electricity Rates Texas to see how she could save money on their energy bill. I guess everybody is trying to find ways to save money. We have always had fixed-rate energy and it is nice to have a predictable energy bill each month. Maybe my mom can save some money on her energy bill and she will be able to apply that money to her credit card bills.

No comments: