Monday, April 5, 2010

Manure.... Yikes!

It's not just once that happened to me i was dreaming about manure, poop or whatever you call it. Excuse me to those who are very sensitive with the topic but i am just wondering if you guys really believe the sayings that whenever you dream about it, there will be good fortune coming along your way like receiving some money or something really good. I am not sure myself if i believe this or not though because every time i dream about this, money is always involve. Yes, it happens to me all the time. I remember one time that i was dreaming about it that night and the next day i won a big amount of money from a lottery. Not that big like what you might be thinking right now but for me, it was huge amount of money since i don't really bet and i don't know a whole lot of gambling myself. Anyway, i just thought of ranting this because i wanted to share my dream and i wanna know as well if you believe or even encounter the same situation like what i experienced...

No comments: