Thursday, April 8, 2010

Proud Mommy I Am

How can i help not to brag about my preschooler when he deserves to be brag about! Yesterday they had a special test about their capacity of counting and writing the letter from A to Z and numbers from 1 to 20. So far he is the only got the perfect score for counting the numbers from 1 to 20. Some of his classmates recited the letters correctly but wasn't able to recite the numbers perfectly. I am so proud of my son because his learning is way ahead and worried on the other hand because when he goes to kindergarten, he might get bored because he already knew the things that he supposed to know in a certain stage of his studies. Hubby and i were concerned about it though. We are just hoping that his enthusiasm of learning more won't fade away. I am keep on assisting him every time he's got questions and confusions. I will try to the best that i can to help him so he won't feel like studies is no longer fun. He has to be excited all the time for him to explore more and learn more.

No comments: