Thursday, December 8, 2011

Flexible PCB

During times when i need some money in my pocket to buy something that i really want or maybe something that i would like to buy for my kids, i just wished i have my own job so i can do all get the things i want to. Which also reminds during those days that i was still single and have a really nice job that makes flexible PCB, for main circuit boards of a computer. I had that job for quite awhile and sure it was a fun and lovable job, compare to all the jobs that i had.

I went back there once but the arrangement of the production line was totally different since i left the company. Still, they were making those flex and i am happy that the company is still in progress. It's not just the company that i miss there, also the people that i worked with, they are nice and worth to keep as friends.

No comments: