Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Dare You

When i just barely got here where i live now, it was summer that time and was so anxious and got so excited when finally the winter came and started to see snow. My husband still can't forget how i looked when i first saw the snow, i was like a little girl jumping and screaming because of too much happiness. Well, what do you expect? I have never seen snow in my whole life not until i got here. It's a tropical weather where i was born and raised. But then as years went by, i kind of got tired of the snow. I mean, i still love watching the snowfall but not the effect of it, the freezing weather. Although i am kind of getting use to the freezing weather but i would still prefer spring and summertime. But yesterday, the light bulb turned on in my silly brain. I dared myself that i can make it and this is what i did. I took a picture of my bare feet on the snow. Would you dare to do this as well??? Now, i dare you!

No comments: