Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Been A Week

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a good wednesday morning. I woke up so early today because i have been sleeping almost all day yesterday. I am still in the process of adjusting my time since Philippine time is different from here. And so as my son, he is a little confused with his time though, he sleeps in the afternoon and wakes up early in the morning, early like 4 or 5 am. I am sure we'll get over this abnormal time of sleeping soon. It's getting cold here now that's one factor that makes me fall asleep all the time. Also my body is kind of tired all the time, maybe because of my exhausting flight not so long ago with my son. Oh speaking of that, today is one week from arriving home and hubby told me about that last night. So we've been here for a week now and i would say time flies so fast.

5 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

HI Mommy...

Time flies fast indeed. Before we know it Pasko na naman. Hay...

Hopping here to say hi.

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

Hello dai, sounds familiar to me....sayo sa kabuntagon ga cga na ako mata di n kabaLIK ug tulog...hasta ra kadali gyud sa panahon dai unsaon nlng sayo ta matiguls aNI hehehe

myles said...

naku medyo kakapagod nga ata yung trip nyo...but im sure you had a great time!

i am emotera
aning aning suggestions
here in my corner
pinay blog earner

MichelleB said...

I totally understand the time confusion/jet lag. Me and my fiance just got back from romantic trip to Tokyo. Before our trip, He surprised me with a diamond engagement ring he bought me from www.idonowidont.com and a ticket to Japan (so romantic!) so we're back and trying to adjust to Eastern Standard Time again!

twinks said...

Hi Darl,

I was like that too when I arrived here in Phils from Bahrain, my sleeping time was abnormal, I had to adjust.

Hope your lil boy is not adjusting anymore..

Have a nice day.
Twinks