Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Bumps

I have been so conscious with my baby bumps. No matter how i tried to lose it, seems like it's hopeless. I just can't stand looking at it, my body is not that big but my tummy is hanging out. Good thing i stumbled into this http://www.weightlossguide.com website and gave me a very good tip how to lose my baby bumps. I am just too desperate to get rid of my tummy fat. I guess all mothers can relate to what i am talking about. Just can't get rid of it right away, good thing i got help now.

1 comment:

tashabud said...

I've finally given up trying to fight the bulge after numerous attemps. I'd lose it and be looking really good only for it to come back looking worse.

Good luck. Maybe you'll succeed where I have failed.

Thanks for dropping me an EC. You're welcome at my blog sites anytime.

Have a great week,
Tasha (kapwa Pilipina from Mt. Province)