Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From Summer To Winter

I feel so cold today because the weather here in Utah is getting colder. It is a total change for us with my son since we came from Philippines which is known to be all year summer long there. There's rain showers here and there but it can make the weather humid which my son hates it because he gets sweat even more, and when he gets sweat, he gets cranky. I can adjust the weather there because i was born and grew up there unlike my son, he's been here in Utah since he was just a tiny baby and got used to this kind of weather, very cold. But because we've been from hot country then jumped off here, he got runny nose. I am hoping he'll get well soon, though he seems like he is not bothered with it, still i want him to get well very soon.

No comments: