Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frustrated!

I have been editing this blog since i had this layout for a little while. I just seem can't get what i really like for my blog, plus the fact that my photoshop is not that excellent, there's a lot of features that doesn't have it that's why i cannot edit my blog the look that i want to finish. But anyway, since this is all i can do for now, i hope that this layout will last for a while again. Soon as i can save some money, i promised myself that i will buy a new photoshop that can do things i would like to do. So hope you guys like my new layout even though it's not that good looking though but at least i tried my best to do this and look nicer than before. Because of this i wasn't able to drop to people's blogs who dropped here. I am so sorry guys i will catch up tomorrow, i promise! And to those who dropped my EC, thank you so much! I owe you a lot!

9 comments:

Carlota said...

it's nice man Darl. love it!

Mariuca said...

Darlene, long time no see!! How are u sweetie? :):):)

sugarbabes said...

ok ra baya darl, finally naka visit nako diri..ok hope your doing fine...take care...

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

I think your blog looks really good...you shouldn't be frustrated :-).

twinks said...

Hi Darl,
don't get frustrated.
Your new layout looks very nice.
I like it nga eh..
you did a great job!

Take care :]

Carrie said...

I think your blog looks great! It has been way too long since I've been here to visit. How have you been?

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ok raman dai emo blog layout. Busy gyud diay ka...kabalo sad unta ko mohimo oi para mausab nako ang usa ka blog nako.

Merydith said...

Darl ka nice na ani. It looks so much better than mine, that's for sure.

Bangkok Blogger said...

Hey it looks good to me ! Have fun !