Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Car Air Conditoning

It is important that our auto air conditioning should be working real good during summer. I just can't stand when my car air conditioning gets broken because we have extreme weather here, during summer time it is very hot and dry and when i drive i close my car and use the air conditioner instead the air from the outside. I drive more comfortably i my air conditioner is turned on. That's why hubby made sure that my car is always in good condition every time i use it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I realy like these type of blogs. because in our country(India), I could not see these type of blogs in there..

Good information.. and nice blog design keep it up...

Thanks...

Shoshana said...

Hey Darlene, this is a nice layout.

I think it's really pretty. I'm a bit design challenge myself, but it's okay. I like visiting blogs that's nicelooking like yours.