Monday, October 20, 2008

Formal Attire For My Boys

It's almost Christmas time and i know a lot of people has been thinking what to give to their loved ones. So am i, my mind is kind of busy now what to buy for my dear family, to my dear son and of course to my beloved husband. I guess i need to buy them a best suit since we are going to visit one of our family on the other state and we are going to have a very formal party, so i would say that i will buy them a nice suit for them to wear. I don't have any idea what to buy really, good thing that my sister in law told me where's the best place to get them a very nice suit.

She told me that i better buy them a nice looking suit which is Made to Measure so it will fit to them perfectly and there will be no regrets. She said because if i buy to the store and it's ready made, i might be disappointed with what i can get and it won't fit them just like what i am expecting for a nice suit. Since i know now where to buy the best suit for my boys, i am not going to hesitate to buy them more often since we are always going to a formal party which requires formal attire like black suit. Right now i am very excited and imagining how are they going to be look like when they wear their Made to Measure suit. I love to look at them wearing that kind of outfit since it looks so formal and neat.

No comments: