Monday, August 9, 2010

Fiesta In The Island

Finally the alumni home coming is over. That was exhausting but i had so much fun though. I was able to meet my classmates again after thirteen long years since we graduated from high school. Some of them are working abroad and living abroad like me, but some of them stayed here in our small island and have family of their own just like me also. Anyway, i guess i can't stay here very long because today is our big event in the island, it's our fiesta and i am sure there will be a lot of visitors will come to my mother's place today to see us and see how are we doing and vise versa.
I will just rant all the happenings going on after the big event, for now i should accommodate the guests first, since this is only once a year and i am sure that i won't be able to see them again for a long time for i am living here in the Philippines anymore. I have no idea when i am going to come back here again. So see you later guys and i have to put this post into end, Ciao!

No comments: