Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Weakness, My Family

Most people that really don't know me personally say that i am a snob type of person. I don't give smile to people i don't know especially when the person i am looking to is not a friendly type as well. Miss tiger look is what i get most often of the comments of people around me. I really don't care and i don't worry about what other people can say about me since i am not affected at all. All i care is myself, my loved ones too. Yes, i am not as friendly like i am now before. I used to be a loner but determined and tough, always thinking of many things to just to surpass the trials and obstacles that comes to my life. I don't easily give up to the problems i encounter, for me, giving up is just showing people that i am weak.

People has weaknesses i know that. Mine is my family, no matter how tough i am as i brag about it, but when it comes to my family i get frightened whenever one of them gets sick or something happened. I love my family more than myself, i can give everything what i have for them, it is my happiness to see them happy and i don't care if i don't have it as long as they are happy with the things and love i give them.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

For those enthusiastic women here’s a new gig for you all. SurviveAsAWoman.com is a collective of women of all ages from all over the world sharing their views, stories, and ideas for a happier life. They sell products makes up and other cosmetic products, bags, costumes, fragrances and many more! and they are in for a quality assurance to survive as a women! Just visit the website and check our products @ www.surviveasawoman.com! I guarantee you satisfaction!