Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wallet Collections

I am not sure if it's just me or it is a general obsession of women to collect wallets. As far as i noticed that most women collects shoes, purses, bling blings and etc. But not more into wallets, or maybe i just don't really know they do as well. I love collecting wallets myself, i just can't get enough of one or two, i actually want more. Well, anyway, i don't buy those very expensive ones though, those that are just barely out in the market. I am more into those priced by red tag ones.

Also, i have a preference of brands, i love couple of brands that i always keep an eye on. Every time they are on sale, i never miss going to the store and get at least one for myself. Hubby is already complaining why do i have so many wallets and everything in the closet. Well, it's just one of my hobbies, to collect good things. He always tell me that it is not sale if i am not using it, i just kept it on the box and put it away in my closet. He just didn't know that i change my wallets every now and then, or some of it i am keeping it so i can give them to my loved ones when i visit my country hopefully soon.

No comments: