Friday, February 18, 2011

I Promise, I Will

I always admire those people that has natural beauty, no make up yet they are still looking so stunning. They must have the gift of being beautiful for they look so good even without paint on their face. I used to dream to have a beautiful skin, but then i was so lazy to do something about it. I am just a lazy kind of person to apply some regimen on my skin to make it so beautiful like the others. I guess i am not that motivated though because i can hardly find time for myself for most of my time goes to my family taking care of them. But, it isn't too late yet though, soon as the kids grow and both of them goes to school, i will start to take care of myself then. I promised myself to keep myself young and healthy looking by taking care of my skin to make it more finer and silky looking.

No comments: