Friday, February 18, 2011

I Got It Naturally

I used to admire those celebrities back in my country for they have flawless and a very white skin. In fact, i used to envy them, and i know why they have the almost perfect skin for they are being taken cared by most famous dermatologist and cosmetologist in the country. But then when i got here in America, i was so surprised that how people are so desperate to have a dark skin like mine. They spend thousands of bucks to get the skin like what i have, dark and silky. Some people are using tanning lotions for their skin to get it darker. I often get compliments how beautiful is my skin. Then, i realized that i am lucky for having a dark skin, i don't have to pay thousand bucks just to have it like most people do here, for i already got it naturally.

No comments: