Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scared Chicken

Now that i am back, i now realized how much i have gained weight. When i flew going to Philippines i was so light. And when i stepped on our weight scale just this morning, i was so surprised that i actually gained some weight. Well, i am not too worried about it though since i don't look that bad at all as for my opinion. It's just that i have this unwanted fats in my tummy that i have been wanting to get rid of. Some of friends i have known are using strongest diet pills that work for them. I am not too sure about it though, i don't know if i want to try it or better not because i always prefer a nature way than burning my fats in some other ways. I can see that it works good to my friends so i must say that it is effective, it's just me who's scared chicken that is not so brave to try something that is new to me.

No comments: