Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Demanding Boy

My son is starting to be demanding these days. He is getting aware of what he wants to have in his own room. Last time he told his dad to buy him laptop computer so he can just bring it to his room just like mommy. As he sees me dragging my laptop everywhere inside the house. So he is getting the idea that having a laptop is very convenient because he can take it anywhere. He told us one time that he wants to take the laptop in the living room so he can watch his favorite shows while playing his games in my laptop. And now he is telling again daddy that he also needs a television inside his room so he can watch television when he wakes up or before going to bed. Hubby said he is thinking that he will buy him the lcd monitor so he can put it on top of his drawers. We already looked some of them so he can have an idea what's the perfect one to get for our son to put it in his own room.

1 comment:

yljien said...

Bibo ang anak mo. I think he is idolizing you. I like the way you write and the way you share your thoughts. Keep it up.

FYI. I formed a "Visit eXchange" club.
The aim of the club is to have regular page visits/views exchanges, easily drop 300 EntreCard credits, help/make members earn extra and benefit from monetization program of Adsense, Adbrite, Nuffnang, Adgitize and the like, and do Adgitize100 immediately. All of this in few minutes a day.
Maybe you want to participate, pls check out details in my page. http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/
Have a happy and blessed day!